Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chicken Salad

Okay, I don't have any really good pictures to share of this recipe but hey, it's chicken salad...they all pretty much look the same, right?! Taste is a whole other story and this I'd have to say is THE BEST chicken salad recipe I have EVER tasted so I just had to share it. This tastes great as a sandwich, or on crackers, or like we did for my daughter's wedding. We made little "puffs" like for creme puffs and filled them with this recipe. Although, do let people know that this is what it is. One of our good friends loved another friend's creme puffs and he thought by looking at them that that's what they were. Oh my, you should've seen the shocked look on his face when it tasted nothing like the sweet creme puff he was expecting! I sure wished we'd had the camera ready for that shot! Makes me laugh out loud just thinking of it! Thanks, Gary, for the fun memory. Well, fun for me anyways.


Chicken Salad

2 cans chicken, 10 oz. each
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 stalk celery
2 heaping Tbsp. mayonnaise
4 heaping Tbsp. ranch dressing
small amount Lowry's season salt
(You can also add cut up onions or bell peppers, if you like)

Mix all together and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment